Lee Health is seeking an Interventional Pain Management Physician!
Lee Health is a non-profit organization with more than 16,000 employees, 4,500 volunteers, and more than 950 employed primary care and specialty care providers with nearly 90 practice locations throughout Southwest Florida. The organization has four acute care hospitals and two specialty hospitals that together house 1,812 hospital beds.
LPG Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation is seeking a full time physician board eligible/board certified in Pain Management Physician to join their busy practice. The practice has outpatient clinics by Gulf Coast Medical Center and works collaboratively with the Neurohospitalist program to provide high quality care for the community.
Current staff: 3 PMR, 6 PMT, 1 PA
Reason for recruitment: physician is relocating out of state
1 FT PM&R and two that are interventional (secondary pain management)
Schedule: M-F 7:30-4:30
PM&R Residency Fellowship fine Sports/ etc Spinal Cord Injury attractive
Injections have ultrasound Clavits portable EMG machine trigger point and botox
Willing to work hard and get compensated well
Support of Anesthesia and PM&R
Seasoned docs to mentor
Nice variety of patients
Referrals from Neurology, Ortho, PCP
Neurology, Neurosurgery, Pain Management all one service line collaborative network all in same office
- Offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus opportunities
- Paid time off for a nice work/life balance
- Sign on bonus & relocation package
- Malpractice through articles of sovereign immunity
- 403(b) retirement plan with match
- Short term/long term disability
Location: HealthPark Commons Outpatient Center
Department: Pain Svcs Physicians
16281 Bass Road
Shift: Shift 1
Fort Myers, FL 33908
Work Type: Full Time
Responsible for the delivery of age and specialty appropriate medical care through the process of assessment; evaluation; diagnosing; recognition and prevention of adverse events; treatment; and follow-up. Performs responsibilities in four areas of practice - clinician; teacher; leadership; and professional development. Collaborates with colleagues and other professional disciplines to ensure safe; effective// efficient and value added patient centered care; and the achievement of desired patient outcomes. Continuously monitors quality patient care through excellence in customer service and performance improvement that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care. Provides leadership in the LPG practice location and throughout Lee Health. Possesses excellent communication skills with patient// family// caregivers// multidisciplinary team members// medical staff members// and all employees. Keeps quality and safety in the forefront in the delivery of patient care. Participates/supports the integrated continuum of care of patients within LH/LPG.
- Graduate from an accredited Medical School and Residency; BC/BE
State of Florida Licensure Requirements
- Experience providing health care in international// resource-poor settings// Demonstrated teaching and leadership experience with strong leadership potential.
- Currently licensed or eligible in the State of Florida as a Physician
- BLS (American Heart Association / Basic Life Support)
- ACLS (American Heart Association / Advanced Cardiac Life Support)