Location: Missoula, Montana
Full-time Physiatry position available in Missoula, Montana, to include clinic and Medical Directorship of 10-bed in-patient unit.
- Clinic/Outpatient need primarily for neurologic conditions- TBI, Concussion, SCI, MS, etc
- EMG/NCS opportunities if desired
- Outpatient Clinic is Monday-Friday. No outpatient call
- Inpatient unit has no call requirements or admissions/discharges on the weekends.
- Call is Monday 7:00am - Friday 7:00pm.
- Physician Assistant support for consults, admissions, chart reviews and medical management
- Hospitalists available for consults
Community Medical Center is a leading healthcare system in Western Montana with a longstanding tradition of providing personalized care close to home. Located in Missoula with a county population of 120,000. Our adult and pediatric specialty services are provided to people across Western Montana. Community Medical Center partners with Life Flight Network, Missoula Emergency Services as well as critical access hospitals to transport patients from across Western Montana.
Situated in the Rocky Mountains in between Glacier and Yellowstone National Parks, Missoula offers tremendous outdoor recreational opportunities throughout its four seasons along with a strong school system and family-friendly community activities.